Monday, July 20, 2015

Shell Fantasy..Abstract..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews




Although this image SOLD many years ago, it was always a favorite of mine. 

I did it when I lived on Maui, so the tropical influence was with me for certain.

It is a watercolor on a watercolor board.. and was done in the days I frequently used a lot of divisional backgrounds. 

Somehow this type of painting still holds up today. I still use this technique at times and still love doing it. It makes the artist really think.



                                                               This image is  22.5" x 16" 


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment