Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Edge...Abstract...Watercolor and Liquid Acrylics...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



   This image is another in my ABSTRACT series.. I loved the color in this one, In looking at it now I think maybe it could be cropped to a smaller painting.. I like the left side better than the right. What do you think?

                                                             This image is 8" x 7.25" (unframed)

                                                       It is an acrylic and watercolor painting..

                                                                         $90 Plus S/H


                           Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

                   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/edge-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


You might also check the other items Fine Art America produces with this image:






Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment