Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rising Heat... Landscape...Pastel...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews








Today I decided to get the old pastels out again for a while, so don't be surprised if you start seeing more posts such as this one.

This is actually an Australian landscape I took a photo of years ago, I think it was somewhere near Yass? 

I taught workshops for years in the country areas of Australia, and this is a typical scene a lot of my Aussie followers will identify with.

I of course love to embellish my colors, and this image is no exception. However it is pretty close to the actual photo I took..

I have to admit (though) my sky is very much embellished, fun to sculpt the clouds, especially in pastels.

Enjoy..


This image is unframed.
It is  a 12.5" x 19.5" pastel on sanded paper.

$350 Plus S/H



Prints of this image and more of my work are found at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/rising-heat-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment