Monday, January 9, 2017

Double The Trouble..Pastel..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews






Some of you might recognize my boys, this is Pebbles and Bam Bam, the loves of my life!

They are from two photos I had and I wanted to place them in water, to try and get a reflection and ACTION image.

I made the water up. It was a fun image to paint, and I am pretty pleased with this one.

This image is 18" x 24" unframed

The substrate is a dark gray Sennelier paper

$500 plus S/H


Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/double-the-trouble-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true




Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her many techniques . She uses all media.

Please contact her through this blog, or via her website at:



No comments:

Post a Comment