Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Rest In Peace..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I just finished Rest In peace.. It is a large watercolor on Arches paper.

I struggled with the mood of this painting. Maybe because I have been painting so many lighter, brighter, warmer and small watercolors, who knows. 

I am pleased with it (now). I wasn't  for a while though. It was almost in the trash.

$550 plus S/H..This painting is unframed

This painting is also available in prints through Fine Art America:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/rest-in-peace-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true




Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Or..

rae-andrews.pixels.com

Thanks for visiting..


No comments:

Post a Comment