Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Spanish Garden Pathway..Watercolor Landscape..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews


I decided to get back to my roots so to speak and do a few watercolors. This one is the first in a while.
I have missed this medium. As with many artists who paint in all media, sometimes some of them get left in the dust. I have been doing a lot of pastels lately too as you might all know.

 I think I am due for a change.
Stay tuned for more new images. For now, anyway..:))



Image size is 8" x 14" unframed.
This painting is $150 plus S/H.


Prints of this image are also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/spanish-garden-path-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com

Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews


or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment