Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Rim Light...Landscape..Pastels...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



Call me a romantic, but don't you just love to watch the clouds form especially with an approaching storm?

Well I do.. :))

I had no reference with this one, I just 'felt' the clouds and the movement. 

Pastels are such a great medium to portray seascapes and skyscapes. One can 'sculpt' the shapes so seductively, it's as though the artist can become one with the image.

See I told you I was a romantic..

This image is 12.75" x 20" unframed and is for sale.

$295 Plus S/H

Prints of this image and more of my art are available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/rim-light-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment