Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zig Zag Shadows...Abstract Landscape..Acrylic..Texas Artist...Rae Andrews







                     This one is another in what seems to be becoming a series of URBAN LIFE.

                    I am still working on these textured boards, which are a lot of fun with the acrylics. 
                          I plan all of these with bits and pieces from my photos, a composite..

                     I work the whole thing on my IPad first, to get ideas of colors and designs.

                                           This image is unframed and is 8" x 10"

                                          $180 inc.S/H within the contiguous USA.


                             Prints of this image also available through Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/zig-zag-shadows-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment