Monday, August 24, 2015

Source...Abstract...Pastel...Texas Artist...Rae Andrews



I walk every day with my dogs, and the area I walk is very lovely, full of trees.. I have seen the remnants of a wonderful old tree continually on my walks, it's  really just a stump with exposed roots, but to an artist, it is lovely. To anyone else, probably it's just good firewood. :((

So today I decided to give you all my 'impression' of what I see daily.

Of course with my penchant for COLOR and MOVEMENT , you are sure to realize my image is wildly embellished .

This is a 5" x 10" pastel on gatorboard (unframed).

$150 plus S/H

Prints of this image are also available at Fine Art America:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/source-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true


Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment