Sunday, July 12, 2015

Dance...Watercolor and Liquid Acrylic...Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



                                    DANCE is another little fun image in this ABSTRACT vein of late.

I think the gaity of the colors prompted my title for this one. It makes me happy, how about you?

I love the combination of orange and red with the turquoises.
                                                                   
                                                                   $100 Plus S/H

                                                           Image size is 7.75" x 7.75"


                          Prints of this image can be purchased through Fine Art America:

                       http://fineartamerica.com/featured/dance-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true

Check out other items which are available through Fine Art America using this image:










Rae conducts workshops and demonstrations of her techniques in ACRYLICS, PASTELS, OILS, and WATERCOLORS

For more information please contact her at:
rae4art@aol.com


Please visit my Web Site at:
www.yessy.com/raeandrews

or my Blog Site at:
raeandrewsgallery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment